Maui...
Here are pics from our vacation to Maui. After 8 years of no non-work related vacations (it's not a vacation if you have to do dig a soil pit or sit through yet another boring talk at 8am), Christa and I finally went to Hawaii. An easy 6.5 hour jump from Phoenix landed us in Maui, where we stayed on the western (lee) side of the island. I tidy little embayment kept the waves Alden and Isaac sized, and we overlapped with Grandma Janet and Grandma Kaye for the first part and Granpa Herbie, Nana, Uncle Lee and Aunt Melinda for the last night and day (Herb's 83rd Birthday). What did we do? Sat on the beach, ate (lots of jelly beans), and went on a submarine ride. I snorkeled for the first time in my life (3 green turtles, 1 moray eel, 1 octopus, lots of colorful fish and corals). Anyway, here are the pics...








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home