Saturday, January 28, 2006

Five things I enjoy most...

So Courtney tagged me a while ago to list five things I enjoy.

1. My boys. More specifically, I like singing lullaby's to Alden and Isaac at bedtime. When Alden says, "I love you....sooo much", I wonder if the vacuum can remove my heart from the carpet. I even like it when he says, "Get out of my way, daddy!"

1a. Alden in the morning when he says, "I woke up." and then snuggles with us.
1b. Isaac in the morning. Bright eyes and laughs.
1c. Alden.
1d. Isaac.

2. Me...on a couch on a rainy Sunday with a fire, a good WWII book, fiction or non-, a bag of Dorito's, a six pack of Coke and a pint of Ben and Jerry's. You...who cares, leave me alone... in fact, get lost on your way out, pinhead.

3. The feeling you get in your gut when the jet accelerates down the runway, because you know you're going somewhere. As opposed to the feeling you get in your gut on the way back, THAT means you've been somewhere and you should find a lavatory quickly.

4. Sitting in the woods under a tree in the late fall, at dusk or dawn, composing and forgetting great poetry in my head, pondering the meaning of life, and wondering, "If I shoot that squirrel, will a deer still walk by?"

5. Christa. Last, but not least. No enumeration required.

Tag, you're all it, except for Courtney and Andy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog Romeo, wait to put your wife #5. The masta has the papers ready to sign.

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home