I got 9 out of 10, the negative number thing threw me off? Was it an integer? I can't remember, I said it was prime. Nathan, did you get 10/10- I know you did.
I got 10/10, too. I was worried...you know I failed math my senior year at Sunset? Mostly because I just couldn't bring myself to go to class, it was so devastatingly dull. When I showed up for the final my teacher said, "Who are you?" I answered the first question and thought, "Hey, this isn't so hard," but then I got to question 2 and said, "Hmm..." and realized there were about 30 to go...
3 Comments:
I got 9 out of 10, the negative number thing threw me off? Was it an integer? I can't remember, I said it was prime. Nathan, did you get 10/10- I know you did.
It was an integer.
I got 10/10, too. I was worried...you know I failed math my senior year at Sunset? Mostly because I just couldn't bring myself to go to class, it was so devastatingly dull. When I showed up for the final my teacher said, "Who are you?" I answered the first question and thought, "Hey, this isn't so hard," but then I got to question 2 and said, "Hmm..." and realized there were about 30 to go...
Post a Comment
<< Home