The Home Blog...

Recent Events
I thought everyone might like an update after the last post...sorry we did not get around to one sooner. Alden is much better, in fact he got better within 12 hours of getting some antibiotics. Isaac ran a slight fever and is also fine. Fortunately, Papa and Grandmama Placzek arrived last Friday, so we all could catch up on some sleep. Nathan and I even got to sneek away for a movie and a night out alone with friends......what an indulgance! This is my first post on this blog, so I will fill in a few important details. Isaac is sitting up (has been for almost two months now). Isaac's first tooth emerged this week, and he also received his first few bits of cereal. The cute Alden story of the week involves his Papa, who bought him some lovely butterfly stickers (along with a dragonfly pin.....um, what does a two year old do with a pin---good thing Alden is familiar with decorative objects---I hung it on his curtains). Alden loves both butterflys and the stickers, so when I went to pick out a box of Klenex, I selected the box with butterflys. While unpacking the groceries, Alden found the box of tissues and disappeared into his room. Then he got way too quite, so I went into his room and found him beaming at the Klenex box-"It's my present! Mom, It's a present from Papa!"

2 Comments:
Thanks for the update. I've been worried about all of you, especially Alden, so it's great to know that you're all ok. The kleenex story also is great. Keep up the blogging!
Oh my gosh, your kids are so cute. This blog is such a fabulous way to keep track, like a blog babybook. I love you guys and want to see you sooo bad. Love your slightly illiterate sister.
Post a Comment
<< Home