Manuscript submitted.
Hooray, manuscript submitted to advisors. After three years of chasing funding and pricking myself on spines, I finally managed to whip up a manuscript and send it off to the old advisors. Title, "Annual and sub-annual variations in d18O, d13C and F14C in the spines of a columnar cacti, Carnegiea gigantea".
Look for it in theaters soon!
Hopefully it isn't one of those straight to video deals. Check out this week's Onion, there's a story in there about my research. http://www.theonion.com/content/node/46943
Look for it in theaters soon!
Hopefully it isn't one of those straight to video deals. Check out this week's Onion, there's a story in there about my research. http://www.theonion.com/content/node/46943

4 Comments:
Like an idiot I excitedly searched the onion website for a mention of my genius brother. All I found was naughty words a feeling of being duped. I love you anyway, your sis, who obviously didn't get the brains in the family, Erin
Great! you should have more time for blogging now....if you don't take anymore of your "working" vacations.
I would wish you the best of luck and the biggest of congratulations, but I'm too busy eating my own heart and seething in a jealous rage.
Erin, you've got brains, they're just more amenable to the aesthetic stuff, that is why you're a great artist (I couldn't draw a stick figure). Anything at the Onion will be satire, I'm sorry you felt duped.
Quinn, you've got more than a couple of chapters written, I'm just trying to catch up.
Post a Comment
<< Home