10
Happy anniversary to us. Christa and I have been married 10 years, and together even longer.
How do I know? Well, we celebrated our anniversary two days early while the kids were in school, we spent it together lazing around, opening presents and going out for a really, really good lunch and then putting together photo albums for the boys. For our actual anniversary on Sunday, I cleaned out the garage and attic, Christa did laundry and played outside with the boys and we all went out for the best Indian lunch buffet ever. We read books to the boys, put them to bed and then watched Animal House (two words: Kevin Bacon).
Yeah, we've been married a long time :) We're both looking forward to another 50 years of beating the odds...
How do I know? Well, we celebrated our anniversary two days early while the kids were in school, we spent it together lazing around, opening presents and going out for a really, really good lunch and then putting together photo albums for the boys. For our actual anniversary on Sunday, I cleaned out the garage and attic, Christa did laundry and played outside with the boys and we all went out for the best Indian lunch buffet ever. We read books to the boys, put them to bed and then watched Animal House (two words: Kevin Bacon).
Yeah, we've been married a long time :) We're both looking forward to another 50 years of beating the odds...

2 Comments:
You guys ROCK!!! Here is many more decades of married bliss!! I knew you while you dated at CC. I was with you when you tied the knot on Cannon Beach. I continue to love you... Always!!! Congrats on 10 years of growth, humor, love, travels, happiness, and two amazing boys!! I can't believe it has been 10 years!! How time flies!!! Congratulations!
Love always,
-J
Congrats you two! You set a great example for your lil sis. Much love to both of you and we are counting the moments until you arrive.
Love, Erin
Post a Comment
<< Home