Been a while. We're alive, the boys are happy and healthy and Christa and I are working away on our respective research (Cosmogenic isotopes and stable isotopes in cactus, respectively). Quickly, the first pic is of a small reunion of my high school friends in Portland on a short visit I made to visit my great-aunt Ellen (she's much better now). Below that are the boys on the bunnkbed, and then an absolutely great picture of them at a wedding in Texas. They had smiled for the previous picture, which was cute, but then I asked them not to smile, and that picture is much cuter. They're both wonderful hams. I'll try to update more often from now on, thanks for sticking with the blog (all three of you! :)





1 Comments:
My persistence finally paid off! Yeah! I love the update my bro! Keep them coming! I love you all!
Post a Comment
<< Home