Halloween pics...
Due to demands imposed on me by others, here are the obligatory blogoween pictures. We had a great time going with our friends around this great neighborhood, people even put 10 piece bags of candy in the kids candy bags (parents rxn, "what the hell!? Oh, wait, you don't have kids. Nice.") The boys went as Great White Sharks, which looked great, but only Isaac's photographed well.
Isaac is very serious about pumpkin carving...
Here's the little Great White...

The day before Halloween, our neighbors all reported the presence of a 6 point buck in our yard. I believe it because before Halloween we managed to catch (and release) two of the biggest racoons I've seen getting in through the cat door to eat the cat food. We go through significantly less cat-food now. We sent Alden down to check the traps each morning until we heard, "Daddy! We got Racoons!". We then took them to the river and let them run off. They were also the gentlest racoons I've seen, eating side by side with the cats and nary a peep out of them when we moved them in the traps.
Isaac is very serious about pumpkin carving...Here's the little Great White...

The day before Halloween, our neighbors all reported the presence of a 6 point buck in our yard. I believe it because before Halloween we managed to catch (and release) two of the biggest racoons I've seen getting in through the cat door to eat the cat food. We go through significantly less cat-food now. We sent Alden down to check the traps each morning until we heard, "Daddy! We got Racoons!". We then took them to the river and let them run off. They were also the gentlest racoons I've seen, eating side by side with the cats and nary a peep out of them when we moved them in the traps.

1 Comments:
cute varmints--the kids and the raccoon ;)
Happy New Year!
Post a Comment
<< Home