I went to a Christmas party a couple of years ago where the host decided our activity would be making "gingerbread" houses. She read in Cosmo or someplace that you could just use cracker boxes or milk cartons as a form and glue graham crackers to it with frosting and stick candy on it. I used a cereal box for mine, and when I was done, she looked at it and said, "It looks like a gingerbread penitentiary."
1 Comments:
Awww! Merry Christmas!
I went to a Christmas party a couple of years ago where the host decided our activity would be making "gingerbread" houses. She read in Cosmo or someplace that you could just use cracker boxes or milk cartons as a form and glue graham crackers to it with frosting and stick candy on it. I used a cereal box for mine, and when I was done, she looked at it and said, "It looks like a gingerbread penitentiary."
Then her dog ate it. No, really.
Post a Comment
<< Home