I can't believe it's only an interim policy...
I received this in the mail today. I'm sure glad they worked hard on this, what a difference it will make. Sheesh, they have a policy for everything....
"Memo from the Office of the President
Monday, June 12, 2006
TO: Campus Community
FROM: Peter Likins
SUBJECT: Policy Formulation
Thanks to the efforts of a hard working committee, we now have an Interim Policy on Policy Formulation. It is on-line at http://policy.web.arizona.edu/~policy/policy_formulation.shtml, and includes the University Policy-Making Protocols, Potential Stakeholders, and Policy Impact Statement form. I express sincere thanks to the following members of the policy committee."
"Memo from the Office of the President
Monday, June 12, 2006
TO: Campus Community
FROM: Peter Likins
SUBJECT: Policy Formulation
Thanks to the efforts of a hard working committee, we now have an Interim Policy on Policy Formulation. It is on-line at http://policy.web.arizona.edu/~policy/policy_formulation.shtml, and includes the University Policy-Making Protocols, Potential Stakeholders, and Policy Impact Statement form. I express sincere thanks to the following members of the policy committee."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home