Tranqs'giving...
Ugh, I'm stuffed. We had a peaceful and beautiful Thanksgiving dinner. Rotisseried the turkey, ate fake stuffing, and went wild on the mashed potatos. Also managed to cook a pumpkin pie and drain some booze into me (hmmm. me like Scotch). I've now managed to call back most of my old friends and catch up on the news (Kelly bought a house, April is preggers!, Jen is selling off some real estate, and Mary is enjoying the Mary'd life, Jason lives in Boulder eight blocks from the mountains, lucky bastard). I'm glad so many of my friends are doing well, I can't think of one who hasn't made good out of their life, and we're only 30 somethings.Heard something interesting on KUAT the other day. The average American owns 40,000 (!) items in their lifetime. The unspoken tagline, "most of it is crap." Well, off to buy my kid more crap! Alden's birthday party is this Saturday, so more pics after that. Speaking of... A new camera arrived courtesy of Grandmama Placzek. It's really quite nice, so expect more nice artsy pictures when the time makes itself available.

1 Comments:
Great action shot!!
Post a Comment
<< Home